Ant Middleton 상태: 'Don't employ a lion if you want a kitten!'

‘고양이를 원한다면 사자를 고용하지 마세요!’ Ant Middleton takes ANOTHER swipe at Channel 4 and defiantly states ‘I’m an Alpha male!’ after SAS: Who Dares Wins axing

  • 모험가, 40, SAS의 호스트 역할에서 해고되었습니다.: 누가 감히 승리 하겠는가 그의 '개인적인 행위'로 인해’
  • On Tuesday Ant was forced to deny claims that he was axed for making ‘inappropriatecomments to female staff
  • Ant's axing by Channel 4 그는 Black Lives Matter 시위대를 '절대 쓰레기'로 언급하여 논란을 일으킨 후 나온 것입니다.’ 지난 6월
  • 3 월, the former soldier upset fans when he announced that he was continuing on with life as usual during the Covid pandemic
  • Ant Middleton has taken to Instagram to take another jibe at Channel 4, after he was axed from SAS: Who Dares Wins for his ‘personal conduct’.

    Sharing a snap of himself with Australian football star Sabrina Frederick enjoying a joke, Ant, 40, captioned the image: ‘고양이를 원한다면 사자를 고용하지 마세요!’

    그는 덧붙였다: ‘Be proud of who you are no matter what! I am an alpha male and I love who I am!

    '고양이를 원한다면 사자를 고용하지 마세요!' Ant Middleton has taken another swipe at Channel 4 and defiantly stated that he is 'an Alpha male' after his SAS: Who Dares Wins axing [pictured with Australian football star Sabrina Frederick]

    ‘고양이를 원한다면 사자를 고용하지 마세요!’ Ant Middleton has taken another swipe at Channel 4 and defiantly stated that he is ‘an Alpha maleafter his SAS: Who Dares Wins axing [pictured with Australian football star Sabrina Frederick]

    ‘This one size fits all approach isn’t realistic nor true to our uniqueness! Do not be squeezed into a box that you don’t fit in…

    ‘Be you, be proud, be resilient and stay true to who you are!’

    According to Ant, he was dropped from the show due to ‘butting headswith the team after he said it had become ‘more of a reality show’.

    He was also forced to deny claims that he was axed for making ‘inappropriatecomments to female staff which were subsequently investigated by channel bosses.

    Ant said: 'This one size fits all approach isn’t realistic nor true to our uniqueness! Do not be squeezed into a box that you don’t fit in… 'Be you, be proud, be resilient and stay true to who you are!'

    Ant said: ‘This one size fits all approach isn’t realistic nor true to our uniqueness! Do not be squeezed into a box that you don’t fit in… ‘Be you, be proud, be resilient and stay true to who you are!’

    보트 갑판의 일부가 물에 잠겼습니다.: Sharing a snap of himself with Sabrina [사진] enjoying a joke, Ant, 40, 추가, 'Be proud of who you are no matter what!'

    보트 갑판의 일부가 물에 잠겼습니다.: Sharing a snap of himself with Sabrina [사진] enjoying a joke, Ant, 40, 추가, ‘Be proud of who you are no matter what!’

    말하기 태양 following his exit, Ant said that the earlier series were ‘simpleand its core was to show ‘what Special Forcesselection was’.

    그는 덧붙였다: ‘And I am sad to say that in recent years the producers of the show have drifted from this and it has become more of a reality show than I feel comfortable with.

    ‘I have decided to walk away from it, it is clear Channel 4 and I have fallen out over it and that is regretful. I have butted heads with some of the team but ultimately it is out of a passion for what I wanted to do and that’s make the best show possible.

    It was revealed this week that Ant had been dropped by Channel 4 due to his ‘personal conduct’, 그들이 그와 다시 일하지 않을 것이라고 주장하는 방송국과 함께. Ant is said to have learned of Channel 4’s decision to drop him on Monday.

    'Disappointed': Speaking in a new interview, the 40-year-old adventurer, who was axed by Channel 4 on Monday due to his 'personal conduct', admitted he was 'really disappointed' over the way his exit has been 'handled'

    ‘Disappointed’: Speaking in a new interview, the 40-year-old adventurer, who was axed by Channel 4 on Monday due to his ‘personal conduct’, admitted he was ‘really disappointedover the way his exit has been ‘handled

    Speaking about the way his exit was ‘handled’, the adventurer continued: ‘I am really disappointed with the way that this has been handled, after working with them for five years I would have expected better.

    Ant said that he wishes nothing but the ‘bestfor the show in the future and that he is ‘very proudof what he has achieved with the series, adding that it has been one of his ‘favourite experiencesof his career.

    Despite being dropped by SAS: 누가 감히 승리 하겠는가, the adventurer insisted that he is ‘genuinely very excitedabout his future and the year ahead.

    광고를 통해 다시 가져오는 데 약 5백만 파운드가 부족합니다. 4 의견을 위해.

    논쟁: It came as Ant was also forced to deny claims that he was dropped from the show for making 'inappropriate' comments to female staff

    논쟁: It came as Ant was also forced to deny claims that he was dropped from the show for making ‘inappropriatecomments to female staff

    화요일에, Ant also denied claims that he was dropped by Channel 4 bosses after making ‘inappropriatecomments to female staff.

    에 따르면 거울, 채널 4 and Minnow Films investigated a number of complaints from female staff about comments from Ant that they deemed to be ‘inappropriate.

    The investigation led to a meeting between Ant and the network where they decided to cease working with him.

    채널 4 말했다: ‘We can’t comment on anonymous allegations, 하나, we take issues of welfare very seriously. We clearly set out our expectations of behaviour in our Supplier Code of Conduct. We are satisfied appropriate action has been taken.

    Minnow Films added: ‘The welfare of those working on our productions is of paramount importance. We have robust procedures in place to allow members of staff to come forward and confidentially raise any concerns.

    A representative for Ant denied The Mirror’s claims. MailOnline has contacted his representatives, as well as Channel 4, 의견을 위해.

    '긍정적으로 생각해': Ant는 소셜 미디어를 통해 더 이상 SAS를 호스팅하지 않을 것이라고 확인했습니다.: 누가 감히 이기고 그가 미래에 대해 흥분한다고 말했다

    '긍정적으로 생각해': Ant는 소셜 미디어를 통해 더 이상 SAS를 호스팅하지 않을 것이라고 확인했습니다.: 누가 감히 이기고 그가 미래에 대해 흥분한다고 말했다

    It comes after Ant vowed to ‘stay positiveas he broke his silence following the announcement he had been dropped by Channel 4 due to his ‘personal conduct’.

    As Channel 4 stated they would never work with him again, the adventurer took to social media on Monday to confirm the news.

    그가 썼어: ‘안녕하세요 여러분, 그 이후의 소식을 가지고 왔습니다 5 믿을 수 없는 해 나는 SAS Who Dares Wins UK에서 다음 단계로 넘어갈 때라고 결정했습니다..

    '동료 DS에게 큰 존경을 표합니다. 잊지 못할 여행이었습니다.. 참여해주시고 쇼를 만들어주신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다. 미래와 올해의 일이 정말 기대됩니다. 긍정적으로 생각해.’

    채널 대변인 4 had earlier told MailOnline: 'Ant Middleton은 SAS의 향후 시리즈에 참여하지 않을 것입니다: 누가 감히 승리 하겠는가.

    ' 여러 토론 채널에 이어 4 Minnow Films는 그의 개인적인 행동과 관련하여 그와 함께 한 적이 있으며 우리의 견해와 가치가 일치하지 않으며 우리는 그와 다시 일하지 않을 것이 분명해졌습니다.’

    Ant's axing by Channel 4 그는 Black Lives Matter 시위대를 '절대 쓰레기'로 언급하여 논란을 일으킨 후 나온 것입니다.’ 지난 6월.

    Marred by controversy: The departure of the SAS: Who Dares Wins host comes months after Ant sparked controversy by referring to BLM protesters as 'absolute scum' (사진 2020)

    Marred by controversy: The departure of the SAS: Who Dares Wins host comes months after Ant sparked controversy by referring to BLM protesters as ‘absolute scum’ (사진 2020)

    에 따르면 거울, Ant has had further issues with the broadcaster over his views since then.

    Ant is said to have learned of Channel 4’s decision to drop him on Monday.

    Two series of SAS with the former soldier have already been filmed and will air this year but planned future series will not feature him.

    MailOnline contacted representatives for Ant Middleton for comment at the time.

    While Ant will not be returning to the UK’s SAS show, Australia’s Channel Seven has confirmed he will be returning to SAS Australia.








    A spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia on Monday, that the former British Special Forces solider will return to the show as a chief instructor.

    ‘Ant Middleton and his fellow DS (Directing Staff), Mark ‘Billy’ 빌링햄, Jason Fox and Ollie Ollerton, will all be returning for the second season of SAS Australia which is currently in pre-production,’ 대표자가 말했다.

    It’s believed casting for season two of the military-style show has already begun.

    TV 진행자는 지난 8월 자신의 개입이 소수 민족 선수들에게 불쾌감을 줄 수 있다는 두려움 때문에 Soccer Aid에서 제외되었습니다..

    Ant는 또한 작년에 코로나바이러스 전염병에 대한 일부 게시물로 비판을 받았습니다., 3월에 그는 발병 기간 동안 평소와 같이 생활할 것이라고 말했습니다..

    대변인이 말했다: ' 여러 토론 채널에 이어 4 Minnow Films는 그의 개인적인 행동과 관련하여 그와 함께 한 적이 있으며 우리의 견해와 가치가 일치하지 않으며 우리는 그와 다시는 일하지 않을 것이 분명해졌습니다.'

    대변인이 말했다: ' 여러 토론 채널에 이어 4 Minnow Films는 그의 개인적인 행동과 관련하여 그와 함께 했습니다. 우리의 관점과 가치가 일치하지 않으며 우리는 그와 다시 일하지 않을 것입니다.’

    Ant는 불과 9개월 만에 영국 해군의 사관 후보생 역할을 그만둘 수밖에 없었던 것으로 알려졌습니다., 그의 논란이 된 '쓰레기' 이후’ Black Lives Matter 시위대에 대한 트윗.

    TV 터프 가이, 11월에 그 역할을 맡은 사람, 이후 삭제된 트윗을 게시한 후 상사를 분노하게 만들었다고 합니다., 미국에서 조지 플로이드 사망 이후 인종 차별에 대한 항의 시위가 한창인 가운데.

    6 월 14, 개미가 트윗했다: '극좌는 극우에 맞서. 두 가지 잘못이 언제 옳은 일을 했는가. 시간문제였을뿐. BLM과 EDL은 거리에서 환영받지 못합니다., 절대 쓰레기. 당신은 당신의 미래 세대에게 얼마나 훌륭한 본보기인가. 브라보.’

    트윗은 'BLM/Antifa 선동가가 외로운 베테랑과 축구 선수를 무리에서 사냥하는 것'이라고 주장하는 비디오에 대한 응답이었습니다..

    개미는 나중에 사과했다, 그가 말한 비디오 메시지 공개: '주말에 올렸던 트윗을 다시 읽고 불쾌감을 줄 수 있다는 것을 깨닫고 즉시 삭제한 트윗을 명확히 하고 싶습니다..

    '나는 폭력에 대한 트윗을 올리거나 비디오를 리트윗했다., 런던 거리에서 일어난 테러와 혼란.

    소유: Ant는 이전에 전염병 속에서 자신의 '오래된' 게시물에 대해 비판을 받은 후 코로나바이러스에 대한 논란의 여지가 있는 발언이 '역효과를 냈다'고 인정했습니다.

    소유: 개미는 이전에 코로나바이러스에 대한 논란의 여지가 있는 발언을 인정했다.’ 그가 '구식'이라는 비판을 받은 후’ 전염병 속에서 게시물

    '그 트윗에서 BLM과 EDL, 그리고 '쓰레기'라는 단어를 언급했습니다.. 나는 BLM 쓰레기라고 부르고 두 조직을 비교한 적이 없습니다.. 나는 그것을 정말로 만들고 싶다, 정말 맑은.

    '쓰레기라는 단어는 비디오에서 폭력적인 사람들을 묘사하는 데 사용되었습니다., 런던 거리에서 테러를 일으키고 우리 미래 세대에게 나쁜 본보기가 되었습니다.’

    그는 Mirror와의 인터뷰에서 자신의 의견을 더욱 명확히 했습니다., 속담: '토요일 밤에, 나는 우리 거리에서 일어나고 있는 폭력에 대해 논평했다.

    '나는 이러한 행동에 대해 여전히 실망하고 있지만, 내 표현이 잘못 해석될 수 있다는 사실을 깨닫고 소름이 돋는다. BLM이 쓰레기라고 말하려는 것은 아닙니다., 또는 BLM과 EDL이 동등함을 암시하기 위해.

    '나는 내가 경멸하는 모든 종류의 폭력적인 시위대에 대해 논평을 하려고 했다.. 제 트윗이 부적절하고 공격적이었다는 점을 인정하며 무조건 사과하고 싶습니다. 나는 반인종차별주의자다, 반증오와 반폭력.

    '나는 시위할 권리를 믿는다., 그러나 변화는 평화롭고 합법적인 수단을 통해 이루어져야 합니다.’








    6 월, 채널 4 '새롭고 분명한 약속'을’ 인종 차별 반대 단체가되고 Ant의 트윗은 '결코 채널 4의 견해를 대표하지 않습니다'.

    3 월 2020 the former solider took to Instagram to announce that he was continuing on with life as usual during the outbreak and ended his video recording with the terse statement: '젠장 코로나19.’

    Ant는 잠금이 그의 게시물에 '충돌'을 당한 후 밝혀졌습니다., 추종자들이 사람들이 자신의 사업을 하도록 격려하기 위해 그를 돌렸을 때.

    Ant는 나중에 자신의 발언이 틀렸음을 인정하고 Good Morning Britain 호스트 Piers Morgan과 Susanna Reid에게 말했습니다.: '영웅에서 제로로 갔다'.

    '피난처'를 느꼈다고 설명했다.’ 그가 댓글을 달았을 때 바이러스로부터 치명적인 바이러스의 세계적인 발병을 예상하지 못했습니다..

    그는 말했다: '소셜 미디어에서 논란이 되고 있는 나의 인용문 중 일부는. 나는 코로나 바이러스로부터 보호된 뉴질랜드에 있었다.

    내 손을 잡고: Ant has since admitted that his comments were wrong and told Good Morning Britain hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid: '영웅에서 제로로 갔다'

    내 손을 잡고: Ant has since admitted that his comments were wrong and told Good Morning Britain hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid: '나는 영웅에서 제로로 갔다’

    '나도 몰랐던 세계적 대유행이 닥쳤을 때, 그게 와서 내 뒤를 물었어. 가끔 틀리게 손을 대고 내 정보가 틀렸다고 봐요.’

    '다들 그랬다., Ant 우리는 당신과 동의하고 폐쇄가 왔고 전염병이 발생했고 Instagram 게시물이 구식이었습니다., 정말 빨리 무너졌다. 나는 영웅에서 제로로 갔다.’

    Ant는 전염병이 시작될 때 자신의 의견에 대해 온라인에서 반발을 받은 후 자신의 실수를 인정하게 되어 기쁘다고 주장했습니다..

    그는 말했다: '실패는 일상의 일부다.. 야한 말이 아니다. 나는 죽는 날까지 실패할 것이고 다른 사람들도 마찬가지일 것이다. 일단 인정합니다, 당신은 그것을 돌릴 수 있습니다. 부끄러워하는 순간, 이 부정적인 원이 계속 올 것입니다.’

    '힘들면, 그것이 회복탄력성을 키우는 것입니다. 때때로 우리는 2/3 또는 아마도 마지막에 옵니다.. 당신은 그것으로부터 탄력을 얻습니다.’

    '학교에서 그것을 무시하려면, 건강에 해롭다. 일상 생활을 준비하지 않습니다. 넌 솜털에 싸여. 두 발로 설 것이 예상될 때, 그들은 그것에 대한 준비가되어 있지 않습니다.’








    Ant는 이전에 자신이 게시물에 실수를 했다고 인정하고 삭제했습니다. 정부의 조언과 모순되고 그는 '사람들이 지금 그것을 접하는 것을 원하지 않을 것입니다'.

    3 월, Ant uploaded an apology video and confessed: ‘I’ve come out of this bubble, I’ve realised I’ve probably been a bit insensitive towards the scale of the crisis that’s happening in the UK and the forever changing situation and advice that’s been given.

    ‘I decided to take down my previous post because some of the advice I gave now goes against government advice and I wouldn’t want people to come across that now.

    '나는 실수를 인정하기로 했다.. 나는 항상 정직에 대해 이야기한다, 그것을 턱에 대고 영국으로 돌아가서 내가 할 수 있는 최선을 다하십시오.’

    그는 응급 서비스뿐만 아니라 NHS 직원 및 위기 동안 일하는 다른 핵심 직원을 칭찬했습니다..

    읽은 원본 게시물: '나는 아직도 세계여행을 떠나고 있는가?? 예. 나는 아직도 악수하고 있습니까?? 예. 나는 여전히 공항에서 팬들을 껴안고 있습니까?? 예. 나는 항상 손을 씻고 위생을 높은 수준으로 유지하고 있습니까?? 예.

    논란의 여지가있는: 그가 왕립 해군의 사관 후보생을 불과 9개월 만에 사임해야 했다는 보도가 나온 직후였다.

    논란의 여지가있는: 그가 왕립 해군의 사관 후보생을 불과 9개월 만에 사임해야 했다는 보도가 나온 직후다.

    '내 인생이 달라졌나?? 아니. 질병을 방치할 것인가, 코로나 바이러스 감염증 -19 : 코로나 19, 내 인생을 결정? 절대적으로하지. 거기서 나와, 바꾸지 마, 씨발 코로나19!’

    클립 캡션, Ant는 팬들이 그에게서 바이러스에 감염되면 팬들이 그에게 감사해야 한다고 말했습니다., 궁극적으로 그들을 더 강하게 만들 것이기 ​​때문에.

    그는 말했다: '나에게 다가와 껴안고 악수를 하고 싶어도 어색해하는 팬들을 사랑한다., 그래서 난 그냥 어쨌든 그들을 끌어.

    '내가 주면 걱정하지마., 당신의 면역 체계는 그 후에 더 강해질 것입니다 당신은 돌아와서 키스로 나에게 감사 할 수 있습니다! 청결을 유지하고 할 일을 계속하십시오!

    'P.S 나는 Covid-19에 걸리지 않았지만 아마도 대부분의 사람들처럼 걸렸을 것입니다.!’

    In one Instagram video in March, Ant insisted he didn’t care if he got Covid and compared it to the flu.








    그는 말했다: ‘I don’t care if I get it, I’ll fight it off. We don’t let the flu stop us do we? If you’re vulnerable, protect yourself and allow us to keep the economy going.

    ‘Allow us to live normal lives and stop this panic. It’s equivalent to our shores being breached by an enemy force. Do we pick up the weapons and fight it or do we all run for the hills and hide away and isolate ourselves?

    ‘Ultimately the problem doesn’t go away. We’ve got to tackle it head on. For those that can fight Covid-19 head on, let’s do it. For those that can’t, isolate yourselves, protect yourselves and allow us to keep the economy going.

    ‘Covid-19 doesn’t bother me, neither should it for you if you are young fit and healthy. Be sensitive to spreading it, be sensitive to the situation and be sensitive to the vulnerable.

    그만두 다: 해군 장들은 또한 3월 코로나바이러스 전염병에 대처하기 위한 정부의 조언에 대한 스타의 온라인 폭언에 분노한 것으로 알려졌다.

    그만두 다: 해군 장들은 또한 3월에 코로나바이러스 전염병에 대처하기 위한 정부의 조언에 대한 스타의 온라인 폭언에 분노한 것으로 알려졌다.

    해군 장들은 코로나 바이러스 전염병에 대처하기위한 정부의 조언에 대한 스타의 온라인 폭언에 분노했다고합니다.. 개미는 나중에 자신의 발언에 대해 사과했습니다..

    그는 그의 논란의 여지가있는 행동에 분노한 해군 상사에 의해 사임하거나 해고 될 수있는 옵션이 주어졌습니다..

    소식통은 태양: '그는 자신에게 이렇게 어려운 선택을 하게 될 줄은 상상도 하지 못했다.. 그러나 그는 스스로 문제를 해결하고 사임하기로 결정했습니다.. 그는 배고프다.’

    국방부 대변인은 MailOnline에: “국방부는 사적인 문제이기 때문에 언급할 준비가 되어 있지 않습니다.’

    신병: Ant는 이전에 Soccer Aid에서 부츠를 받았습니다. 2020 그의 참여가 다른 플레이어에게 불쾌감을 줄 수 있다는 두려움 속에서

    신병: Ant는 이전에 Soccer Aid에서 부츠를 받았습니다. 2020 그의 참여가 다른 플레이어에게 불쾌감을 줄 수 있다는 두려움 속에서