DisasterChef! I aspiranti chef condividono immagini atroci dei loro peggiori disastri culinari, from charred chicken to unsettling poached eggs
Cooking comes naturally to some people. Per gli altri, the simplest of meals can lead to disastrous results.
Wannabe chefs saw the funny side of their cooking mishaps and have shared their worse kitchen fails on Reddit‘s cooking discussion.
One cook messed up so bad they reduced chicken legs to charred pins, while another even set fire to their cooker.
One person who tried to cook poached eggs ended up with two egg yokes spread across pink blurbs that was as unsettling as it looked inedible.
Una cosa è certa, these won’t win any gastronomy prizes anytime soon.
People from all over the world have shared their worst cooking fails on Reddit, including this wannabe chef who accidentally started a fire
These cooking mince meat steaks look more like fungi than anything you’d want for your dinner
One cook forgot to check their chicken and ended up with charred chicken legs for their supper
What seems to be an attempt at poached eggs turned into a very unsettling meal looking like organs
We’re not sure what happened there, but these pre-dinner pretzel snacks seem to have been burnt to a crisp
Never leave your pasta pot unattended or you might end with a similar magma of melted, burnt macaroni
This cook failed at their recipe so badly that discerning what they tried to come up with would leave even Sherlock Holmes scratching his head
One cook went out of their way to prove that even cooking broccoli can lead to disaster. It is unknown whether the purple bits are rice or something else
One cook made a rookie mistake and propped their dinner on a plastic cooking tray before popping it in the oven. They must have had a meltdown when they saw what happened
One disaster chef burnt their meal so badly, it is impossible to say what type of food they were attempting to cook
Another burning incident left this casserole covered in black plastic. At least the main part of the dish did not burn
It’s always a good idea to keep an eye on the microwave when you’re heating soup in order to avoid an explosion
You must never let your guard down when cooking, or your food might end up looking like dog’s dinner
Some chefs even struggled to use a mixer properly and emptied the content of the bowl onto the base
One person forgot to take their plastic spatula out of the baking tray before reheating their dinner
A truly heartbreaking sight. One cook dropped their tray full of muffins onto the floor while taking it out of the oven
Let this be a lesson for anyone who has ever be tempted to use their oven as storage: it won’t end well