Blackpool football star, 24, 'grabbed 18-year-old' before alleged rape

Blackpool football star, 24, ‘grabbed 18-year-old woman by the hair and told her to be a good girl before he raped her

  • Blackpool striker Beryly ‘BezLubala, 24, accused of raping a woman in his home
  • 女人, 现在 20, says she was invited to ‘Netflix and chill’ 在九月 2019
  • She says she was told ‘stop making noiseand raped in Horsham, 西萨塞克斯
  • Mr Lubala denies the allegations and the trial at Lewes Crown Court is underway
  • A Championship striker allegedly raped a teenage girl after inviting her to网飞 and chill’, 今天法院开庭.

    Blackpool forward BerylyBezLubala, 24, is accused of grabbing the 18-year-old by the hair, telling her to stop making noise and ‘be a good girlbefore the alleged rape on September 13, 2019.

    女人, 现在变老了 20, told police she made it clear she did not want sex with the player in several text messages before driving to his home in Horsham near Crawley, 西萨塞克斯.

    Although the pair had slept together in the past, the woman said they had ‘been friends for agesand she was invited to watch television.

    During Mr Lubala’s trial at Lewes Crown Court today, a recording was played of the woman sobbing as she told police: ‘I said no and he carried on. He turned into a different person.

    ‘There was no kind of listening to what I did and didn’t want. It was just like a stranger.

    Blackpool forward Beryly 'Bez' Lubala, 24, is accused of grabbing the 18-year-old by the hair, telling her to stop making noise and 'be a good girl' before the alleged rape on September 13

    Blackpool forward Beryly ‘BezLubala, 24, is accused of grabbing the 18-year-old by the hair, telling her to stop making noise and ‘be a good girlbefore the alleged rape on September 13

    Mr Lubala was attracting attention from Championship and Premier League scouts after joining Crawley Town from Birmingham City at the time of the alleged attack in September 2019. 他 joined Championship side Blackpool a year later.

    The court heard the woman, 谁确定为双性恋, had previously slept with the player twice before beginning a relationship with another woman.

    One occasion took place in a hotel on the day he arrived in Crawley and again in a house he was sharing with other young players, but she blocked him from her social media while she was dating the woman.

    After the relationship ended, the player contacted her again by text message.

    The jury heard the player told her he only wanted to watch Netflix and chill before she agreed to visit him a third time.

    Emotional voice messages recorded as the woman drove herself home were then played to the jury.

    The striker was attracting attention from Championship and Premier League scouts after joining Crawley Town from Birmingham City at the time of the alleged attack in September 2019. He joined Championship side Blackpool a year later

    The striker was attracting attention from Championship and Premier League scouts after joining Crawley Town from Birmingham City at the time of the alleged attack in September 2019. He joined Championship side Blackpool a year later

    Mr Lubala denies the woman's allegations as the trial continues at Lewes Crown Court (图为)

    Mr Lubala denies the woman’s allegations as the trial continues at Lewes Crown Court (图为)

    Prosecutor Richard Hearnden told the jury they could hear the woman say she felt ‘violatedin the recordings of her phone call to police, in which she was heard crying.

    ‘I drove up to my friend’s house,’ she said in the call. ‘We’ve been friends for ages. We have slept together in the past.

    ‘We were just chilling and it just happened and I didn’t want him to. I told him I didn’t want him to. I’m just driving home in the dark, I can’t stop crying.

    Mr Hearnden told the court: ‘She wasn’t raped by a stranger or outdoors or in the street or in an alleyway.

    ‘She was raped by a man she knew, in his house.

    ‘She wasn’t in a relationship with the man but they had been intimate before.

    Beryly Lubala denies raping the young woman at his home in Horsham. The trial at Lewes Crown Court continues.