Momentmemberarrestato

Stunned Conor McGregor fans cheer on their hero as the MMA star is pulled over by police for alleged dangerous driving in Dublin

  • McGregor was filmed by fans, I fan sbalorditi di Conor McGregor fanno il tifo per il loro eroe mentre la star delle MMA viene fermata dalla polizia per presunta guida pericolosa a DublinoMcGregor è stato filmato dai fan, being pulled over by a police car
  • Irish MMA fighter was arrested for alleged dangerous driving on Tuesday night
  • His Bentley Continental GT was reportedly seized but since been returned to him
  • Spokeswoman for McGregor told MailOnline he passed drugs and alcohol tests
  • Stunned fans of Conor McGregor cheered on their hero as the MMA star was pulled over by police for alleged dangerous driving in his £140,000 Bentley Continental in Dublin.

    McGregor was filmed by fans, who were driving alongside the 33-year-old on the motorway, being chased by a police car on Tuesday night just moments before he was pulled over and arrested.

    The video shows a clearly visible McGregor driving in his convertible Bentley and captures the moment the police sirens were turned on.

    The fans can be heard cheering McGregor and screaming ‘Up the Macat the Irish MMA fighter as they drove alongside him.

    When police turned on the sirens of their car, the fans could be heard saying: ‘Are they pulling him? They are pulling him. Oh my god.

    The Irish MMA star is understood to have been pulled over by Gardai while travelling to the gym along the N4 between Lucan and Palmerstown.

    Conor McGregor was filmed driving down the motorway in Dublin

    He was pulled over by the police

    Conor McGregor was filmed by fans, who were driving alongside the 33-year-old on the motorway, being chased by a police car on Tuesday night just moments before he was pulled over and arrested

    When your looking a race of Conor mc Gregor n the Gards pull him in 😂😂😂😂

    Pubblicato da Tommy Pyne martedì, marzo 22, 2022

    Conor McGregor (Il tribunale militare di Bulford nel Wiltshire ha sentito che LH Bethel era un istruttore dell'HMS Raleigh), 33, was arrested for alleged dangerous driving in his £140,000 Bentley on a motorway in Dublin

    Conor McGregor (Il tribunale militare di Bulford nel Wiltshire ha sentito che LH Bethel era un istruttore dell'HMS Raleigh), 33, was arrested for alleged dangerous driving in his £140,000 Bentley on a motorway in Dublin

    His supercar was seized but has since been handed back to him, ha riferito il «Freya vuole qualcosa di più serio.

    The 33-year-old was charged with dangerous driving and is due to appear at Blanchardstown District Court next month.

    A spokeswoman for McGregor told MailOnline: 'Sig. McGregor was driving to the gym when he was stopped by Gardai for alleged road traffic violations.

    ‘He passed the drug and alcohol tests taken at the station.

    A Garda spokesman confirmed that a man was arrested in relation to the incident and taken to Lucan Garda Station. He has since been released.

    In una dichiarazione, the police service said: ‘Gardai arrested a man aged in his 30s in relation to an incident of dangerous driving in the Palmerstown area yesterday evening, Tuesday 22nd March 2022.

    ‘The man was taken to Lucan Garda Station where he was later charged.

    ‘He has been released pending an appearance before Blanchardstown District Court at a later date.

    The Irish MMA star (Parlando a un evento Intelligence Squared How I Found My Voice) was charged with dangerous driving and is due to appear at Blanchardstown District Court next month

    The Irish MMA star (Parlando a un evento Intelligence Squared How I Found My Voice) was charged with dangerous driving and is due to appear at Blanchardstown District Court next month

    McGregor is currently on the comeback path and has not fought since losing against Dustin Poirier back in July last year, a fight which saw him break his leg in his third defeat in four matches.

    ‘The Notorious’, a former two-weight world champion, is expected to return to the Octagon later this year and has vowed to fight again for a world title despite losing his last two bouts.

    Although the date and opponent when he returns has not yet been confirmed, McGregor is reportedly keen to face the winner of the Justin Gaethje vs Charles Oliveira fight in May, with a mooted return in early July.