Dog the Bounty Hunter says he has found ‘fresh campsite’ on an island during search for Gabby Petito’s missing fiancé in Florida: TV personality taunts him by flying ‘Aloha Brian Laundrie’ banner overhead
Dog the Bounty Hunter discovered a fresh campsite on フロリダ‘s Shell Island during Wednesday’s search for Brian Laundrie as a plane flew a sign taunting the 23-year-old fugitive.
The TV reality star — real name Duane Chapman, 68 — embarked on his fourth day of searching with a メッセージ for Gabby Petito’s boyfriend: ‘Aloha Brian Laundrie’.
The banner, which was flown over the islands off the western coast of Florida, による Outsider, was signed ‘Dog’.
During a ground search, Dog and his team recovered a can of Monster Energy Ultra Gold which appeared to have been freshly drunk at a makeshift campsite deep in the woods at Shell Island along the coastline Wednesday, フォックス・ニュース 報告.
しかしながら, the team did not find solid evidence suggesting that Laundrie, who is a person of interest in the homicide of his fiancée, これまでに見たことのない写真, 22, is in the woods on Egmont Key – located southwest of Florida’s Fort De Soto Park.
Dog is likely not searching on Thursday, but will be following up with leads from his temporary headquarters in the Sarasota area, according to a statement from his spokesperson.
His team is expected to decide on their next steps this morning.
‘This has been a very different search,’ カップルは、息を呑むようなロッキーマウンテンの景色を望むトスカーナスタイルの邸宅で誓いを交わしました. ‘Social media has enabled us to do this alongside everyone out there. America is along for the journey with us and I’m ready to do more!’
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his team recovered a can of Monster Energy Ultra Gold which appeared to have been freshly drunk at a makeshift campsite deep in the woods at Shell Island along the coastline Wednesday
The TV reality star flew a banner with a message for Gabby Petito’s boyfriend: ‘Aloha Brian Laundrie’. The banner flown over the islands off the western coast of Florida
During Wednesday’s search, the team did not find solid evidence suggesting that Laundrie is in the woods on Egmont Key. They are likely not searching on Thursday
Dog the BountyHunterの親密な結婚式でドラマが繰り広げられます, who announced he was launching a search for Laundrie at the weekend, has focused his attention on the coastline and creeks surrounding Fort De Soto park.
The TV reality star used boats and K9 units top search the area Wednesday.
His spokesperson said he has been ‘working on very strong leads’ and that it ‘could very well be the last day of the hunt to apprehend Brian Laundrie’.
Dog believes it is probable that Laundrie is hiding somewhere in the 1,136 acre Fort De Soto Park area — which is made up of five interconnected islands.
‘This would be and could be a perfect spot for him to hide, not too many people out here, but there’s a lot of environmental things that we’re gonna fight,’ he said in a video posted to Twitter.
Police received two ‘public service’ 911 calls connected to Brian Laundrie’s parents’ North Port, Florida home the day before Gabby Petito was reported missing (写真: Police at the Laundrie family home on September 24)
It was also revealed Thursday, according to North Port police logs provided to DailyMail.com, that officers received two 911 calls connected to the Launderie family home on September 10 — the day before Petito was reported missing.
The were both ‘public service’ 呼び出し, with the first placed just before 4pm and the second around 6.30pm.
It is unclear who called 911 or what those calls entailed as the logs have been partially redacted. しかしながら, both calls have been given the brief description of ‘problem settled’.
Officers also received three calls connected to the residence on September 11, the day Petito’s mother filed a missing persons’ report for the 22-year-old.
Those incidents were listed as ‘follow up/investigation’ and ‘agency assist.’
Response to the calls was described as ‘problem settled,’ ‘no police action needed’ and ‘report submitted’.
水曜日に, Brian Laundrie’s father, クリストファー, was spotted breaking cover at the family home Wednesday to pick up a Dunkin’ Donuts delivery and a bunch of flowers that were left on their doorstep in North Port, フロリダ, as the hunt for his fugitive son continued.
Photos obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com show Christopher Laundrie inching outside momentarily to collect the supplies before he ducked back inside the property that his family used to share with their son’s dead girlfriend Gabby Petito.
Brian Laundrie’s father was spotted breaking cover from the family home Wednesday as the hunt for his son continues
He picked up a Dunkin’ Donuts delivery and a bunch of flowers that were left on the doorstep in North Port, フロリダ
Christopher Laundrie inched outside momentarily to collect the supplies before ducking back inside the property that they used to share with their son’s girlfriend Gabby Petito
Brian’s mother Roberta was also seen in the doorway helping her husband with the goods but stayed inside the home
Laundrie’s mother, Roberta, was also seen in the doorway helping her husband with the goods but stayed inside away from the crowd of protesters who continued to make their presence known to the couple.
It is not clear who sent the Laundries the bunch of flowers but dozens of bunches have been left at a makeshift memorial to Gabby on their lawn as questions continue to mount over the whereabouts of Brian and what his parents know.
New details have emerged about a camping trip that Brian took with his parents days before Petito was reported missing and around one week before he went on the run.
Documents obtained by フォックス・ニュース reveal Brian’s mom changed her reservation for the campsite to three people from September 6 [object Window] 8, after Brian returned home early from his and Gabby’s campervan trip early and alone.
8月に 31, she also reportedly canceled a stay for two people from September 1 に 3, suggestion she may have known Brian was heading home the next day.
The FBI is now examining surveillance footage from the Fort De Soto Park campsite where the family’s attorney admitted the trio visited and Dog the Bounty Hunter believes Brian could be hiding out.
Monday night, the reality star revealed that Laundrie’s parents spent the night in the campsite from September 1 に 3, staying in spot number 1.
They returned again with Laundrie to stay on spot 15 9月から 6 に 8, and left without him, Dog claimed. Records did not show the Laundrie family staying at the park from September 1 に 3.
The family’s attorney, Steven Bertolino, confirmed all three Laundrie family members went camping at the park from September 6, leaving together the next day – 9月 7.
‘They all left the park,’ だから彼は近くにニュースレポーターが立っている状態でバッグをそこに残したくありませんでした, による 狐 13.
Bertolino gave the confirmation after initially saying of Dog’s allegations: ‘I will no longer give that dog credibility or dignify his false claims with the time of my reply.’
月曜日の夜, リアリティスター (写真) revealed that Laundrie’s parents spent the night in the campsite from September 1 に 3, staying in spot number 1. They returned again with Laundrie to stay on spot 15 9月から 6 に 8, and left without him
If Dog’s claims that Laundrie’s parents left without him are accurate, the 23-year-old could have had a nine-day head-start on law enforcement before his dad, クリストファー, and mom, Roberta, told police he had vanished.
This would also mean that the Laundries hid from authorities for almost a week that he was not at the family home as cops were denied access to enter the property due to Brian’s first amendment rights.
Federal investigators are also following a lead that Laudrie bought a burner phone from an AT&T store in North Port before he disappeared. He was said to be accompanied by an ‘older woman’.
Bertolino confirmed to 私の部分を完成させるために働いています that Laundrie did purchase a new cellphone — which he left behind at his parent’s residence before embarking on a hike in the Carlton Reserve on September 14 — on September 4, three days after returning home from his cross-country roadtrip.
The lawyer says Laundrie opened a new account at AT&T and the phone, which is currently in the possession of the FBI, was not a burner.
Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie are pictured together during their doomed cross-country trip. He is now on the run
The North Port AT&T store (写真) declined to comment on the alleged purchase, telling the Daily Mail: ‘We are not confirming or denying anything and we are not making any statements’
The North Port AT&T store declined to comment on whether Laundrie and Roberta visited the establishment, DailyMail.comに伝える: ‘We are not confirming or denying anything and we are not making any statements.’
No further details about the woman have been revealed but it comes as speculation has been mounting that Brian’s mom has also been using a burner phone.
Reporters in Tampa approached the FBI after internet sleuths showed screen grabs of Dog the Bounty Hunter’s daughter Lyssa Chapman appearing to confirm the FBI believe Roberta Laundrie is using a burner phone.
It has not been suggested that she is using the burner phone to communicate with her son.
‘We do not confirm or deny contact with any individual or entity in order to preserve their privacy, as such, we do not confirm or deny the receipt of any tip. We have no additional comment,’ the FBI said, による 10 Tampa Bay reporter Shannon Clowe.
The Fort De Soto campsite in Florida is seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos. New details have emerged about a camping trip Brian took with his parents there days before Petito was reported missing
The campsite (写真) is located in Fort De Soto in Pinellas County, フロリダ, close to St Petersburg and was visited by the Laundries days before Gabby was reported missing
Documents reveal Brian’s mom changed her reservation for the campsite to three people from September 6 [object Window] 8 after Brian returned home from his and Gabby’s campervan trip early and alone
Two months ago Laundrie and Gabby Petitio visited the same spot and posted photos hiking and showing them relaxing on the beach. They also posted this photo behind bars
しかし、死因はまだ特定するのに時間がかかるかもしれません (正しい) and Brian (左) are pictured at the campsite during the young couple’s visit together two months ago
Timeline of missing Gabby Petito’s case
- 7月 2: Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie left Blue Point, New York for a cross-country road trip
- 8月 12: Police in Moab, Utah respond to a domestic incident involving the couple
- 8月. 21: Petito’s father, Joseph Petito, has his last FaceTime video call with his daughter who was in Salt Lake City, ユタ
- 8月. 24: Petito is last seen at a hotel in Salt Lake City with Laundrie
- 8月. 25: Petito makes final call to her mother, Nicole Schmidt, saying she was in Grand Teton National Park
- 8月. 25 または 26: The couple chats with the owner of a shop called ‘Rustic Row’ in Victor, Utah for about 20 分
- 8月. 27: Video of Petito’s van was taken by blogger Jenn Bethune, of Red White & Bethune, 周り 6.30 pm at the Spread Creek Campground; Petito’s mom receives an ‘odd text’ from her phone. This is the last contact from her phone
- 8月. 29: The day that Wisconsin TikToker Miranda Baker claimed that she and her boyfriend were approached by Laundrie at Grand Teton National Park and asked them for a ride at 5.30pm
- 8月. 30: Mrs Schmidt receives the last text from Petito: ‘No service in Yosemite’
- 8月. 31: Laundrie’s mother Roberta cancels a camping trip for 2 to Fort De Soto campsite for Sept. 1-3
- 9月. 1: Laundrie returns to his parents’ home in North Port, Florida in the van without Petito
- 9月. 4: Laundrie purchased a new cell phone from a North Port AT&T store. The FBI is currently in possession of the device
- 9月. 6-8: Laundrie and his parents visit Fort De Soto campsite in Florida, レコードが示す. The family’s lawyer says they stayed only from Sept. 6-7
- 9月. 10: The Laundries’ neighbor Karyn Roberts says she saw Laundrie at the family home
- 9月. 11: Petito’s mom reports Petito missing to authorities in New York; Petito and Laundrie’s van is impounded by police in Florida that same day but authorities are denied entry to their home to speak with Laundrie
- 9月. 12: Grand Teton National Park rangers search for Petito
- 9月. 14: Laundrie issues a statement about Petito’s disappearance through his lawyer
- 9月. 14: Laundrie reportedly bought a burner phone from an AT&T store in his hometown of North Port, フロリダ
- 9月. 15: Laundrie is officially named a person of interest in Petito’s case
- 9月. 17: Laundrie family attorney confirms his whereabouts are unknown and that his parents last saw him Sept. 14
- 9月. 18: North Port police and the FBI start searching the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County for missing Brian Laundrie
- 9月. 19: Bethune realizes she has video of Petito’s van around 12am and submits the FBI with the footage 10 数分後; Officials find a body near Grand Teton National Park that matches Petito’s description
- 9月. 21: Coroner confirms remains found in Grand Tetons belong to Petito. Her death is ruled a homicide but her cause of death is still under investigation
- 9月. 20 – 22: FBI and North Port police continue search for Laundrie in Carton Reserve
- 9月. 22: Neighbors say they saw the Laundrie family pack up their detached camper on the day Gabby was reported missing. DailyMail.com photos show the camper was back in the driveway two days later, 9月に 13
- 9月. 23: FBI issues an arrest warrant for Laundrie for ‘use of unauthorized access device’. He is accused of fraudulently using a Capitol One Bank debit card that was not his between August 30 と9月 1 彼女は、19歳のペルーのカカオ農家RómuloElierHuamanRoqueが真っ逆さまに倒れた後、人生を甘くすることはできないと言っています。 $1,000. A probe is launched into the police handling of the Utah police incident on Aug. 12. Laundrie’s parents visit their attorney in Orlando
- 9月. 25: Dog the Bounty Hunter joins the search for Laundrie
- 9月. 26: A funeral is held for Petito in Holbrook, ニューヨーク, and her family launch a charity to help parents find missing children
- 9月. 27: Manhunt for Laundrie in the Carlton Reserve is scaled back after 10 day search does not find him. Dog the Bounty Hunter says Laundrie and his parents stayed at Fort De Soto Park from September 1-3 と9月 6-8 – and that on the later visit only the parents left
- 9月. 28: Laundrie’s mom is accused of using a burner phone to contact her son
- 9月. 29: Documents reveal Laundrie’s mom canceled a reservation for the Fort De Soto Park campsite for two from September 1 に 3 and booked for three from September 6 に 8. FBI seizes surveillance footage from site. FBI investigates lead Laundrie bought a burner phone on September 14. また, Dog the Bounty Hunter searches the area near Fort De Soto for Laundrie, flying a banner above the search site that reads: ‘Aloha Brian Laundrie’. His team found a recovered a can of Monster Energy Ultra Gold which appeared to have been freshly drunk at a makeshift campsite deep in the woods at Shell Island along the coastline
Dog’s daughter, Lyssa Chapman, ツイート that the FBI confirmed the accusations that Roberta is in possession of a burner phone but did not present any evidence of the confirmation.
Internet sleuths have also claimed that Laundrie is using a burner phone after allegedly noticing changes to his Instagram and Spotify accounts since he disappeared two weeks ago.
His Instagram account reportedly went live for three seconds on Monday showing waves and just a peak of an olive green boat, による インサイドエディション.
The account also reportedly unfollowed several people.
There have also been claims online that Brian’s Spotify playlist name changed from ‘Selfconsomption’ to ‘Nomatic Statik.’ The playlist was reportedly created after Petito’s disappearance.
その間, the whereabouts of Petito’s phone remain unknown.
Laundrie was named a person of interest in the homicide of his fiancée, Petito.
A warrant is out for his arrest for allegedly fraudulently spending $1,000 on Petito’s Capitol One Bank debit card between August 30 と9月 1.
The young couple set off on a cross-country trip in their campervan back on July 2 and were documenting their travels on YouTube.
Petito was last seen alive on August 24 leaving a motel in Salt Lake City, ユタ, with Laundrie and last spoke to her mom by phone the following day. Her family said they believe texts from her phone after then were ‘suspicious.’
Brian returned to his home in North Port alone on September 1 driving the couple’s campervan.
Petito was reported missing on September 11 by her family and her body was discovered in a campsite near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming on September 19.
Her death has been ruled a homicide but the cause of death is not yet clear.
Laundrie refused to speak to authorities during a week-long search for his missing girlfriend. 9月に 17, his parents told police they hadn’t seen him in three days when he headed for a hike at the nearby Carlton Reserve.
As the manhunt for Laundrie continues, new details have emerge about his whereabouts between September 1 – the day he returned to Florida without Petito – と9月 14 – the day his parents claim they last saw him.
Documents from the Fort De Soto Park reveal Brian’s mom Roberta made a booking on August 24 for two people to stay at the campsite from September 1 に 3, フォックスは報告した.
AGTの裁判官ハイディクルムもInstagramでNighbirdeの投稿を共有しました 31 – the day before Brian returned home – Roberta canceled the reservation.
Brian and Petito were not expected to be back in Florida until October after setting out on the four month-long trip on July 2.
9月に 3, seven days before Petito was reported missing, Roberta made a new reservation for three people at the same park for the weekend running September 6 through September 8.
A source who used to work at Civic Plus which manages the campground’s reservation system told Fox they believe this indicates the Laundries knew Brian was heading home on August 31 and then made new plans to include him in a trip.
Other documents from the park, これは約 75 miles north of the family’s home, show the Laundries did check in and out of the campsite on the dates booked.
Brian visited the park with Petito just two months ago with photos showing the young couple at the beach and campsite.
In one photo from the fateful couple’s visit, Laundrie and Gabby are seen peering through the bars of a jail cell at an old fort.
‘Really nice campground, beautiful area with many hikes and easy walks, the beach, historic sites, really nice camp store and well maintained sites!’ the couple said in a review.
Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office told Fox Wednesday that the FBI is now examining surveillance footage from the area around the campsite as part of the search for Laundrie.
A spokesperson said the footage was being looked at as part of ‘the open and active investigation’ led by the FBI’s Denver field office.
‘The surveillance footage is part of that and that’s why it is not being released,’ 彼らは言った.
A couple who stayed at the campsite at the same time recalled seeing a red truck with a camper similar to the one now seen parked in the Laundries’ driveway.
Marcie and Kenny Newson said they could not confirm physically seeing Laundrie but a selfie from their trip appears to show him walking across the campsite.
‘They kept to themselves. They were there and then they weren’t’, they told NBC 2.
Another camper whose name appeared on the ledger was celebrating his anniversary with his wife three spots down from the Laundries.
Thomas Rutherford told Fox News that he could ‘vaguely remember’ spotting the Laundries’ 車両, which they noted due to the novelty of seeing a camper attached to a vehicle.