The ‘secret sauce’ behind Jennifer Lopez’s incredible body revealed: Star’s trainer reveals the ‘very intense’ workout regimen that keeps the singer in such amazing shape at 52
ジェニファー・ロペス‘s trainer has shared ‘the secret sauce’ behind the singer’s incredibly enviable body.
While chatting with 流行, celebrity trainer David Kirsch revealed the exact regimen she follows to keep her body in amazing shape at 52 年, while praising the singer’s ‘focus and high energy,’ through her ‘very, 非常に, very intense’ workouts.
デビッドによると, the secret to the mother-of-two’s physique is a carefully-tailored mix of different fitness techniques, from cardio to full-body workouts.
‘We mix some cardio, plyometrics, full body, core, and lower body into her workouts – they are very, very intense and she takes it very seriously, which is exciting for someone like me,’ 彼が説明した.
‘You say, “We’re going to do this,” and she’s like, “すごい!” Her workouts are fast paced. She’s very focused and high energy.’
Jennifer Lopez’s trainer has shared ‘the secret sauce’ behind her incredible body, detailing the exact regimen the 52-year-old uses to maintain her enviable physique
The singer flaunted the fruits of her labor back in November 2020, when she posed naked while promoting her then-new single
While chatting with Vogue, celebrity trainer David Kirsch (写真) revealed the exact regimen she follows to keep her body in amazing shape at 52 年
He explained that the singer (seen performing David’s signature platypus walk move) relies on a mix of ‘cardio, plyometrics, full body, core and lower body’
Some of his go-to moves include platypus walks, sumo lunges, sidekicks, and plyometric squat jumps. He also likes to use single leg deadlifts, boxing, and elements of Pilates in his workouts.
‘Jennifer and I do a lot of platypus walks with a wide stance. Also known as a sumo walking squat,’ 彼はアウトレットに言った. ‘It’s great for your inner thighs and butt.’
しかしながら, while David says he has tailored his workouts to suit Jennifer’s body and lifestyle, he notes that fitness is not the only aspect of the singer’s life that contributes to her impressive figure, explaining that she also maintains a very healthy day-to-day routine outside of the gym that encompasses everything from her diet to her sleep.
‘Jennifer is meticulous about her eating, sleeping, and generally about everything in her life,’ 彼が説明した.
‘It’s not just a physical thing – it’s about transforming every aspect of your life.’
He revealed that the Hustlers star uses a fitness device that can measure of the quality of your sleep, which he said is ‘so important for your overall wellness.’
‘The common denominator is always sleep. Resting and restoring is so important for your recovery and overall wellness,’ デビッドは言った.
The recipe for Jennifer Lopez’s ‘secret sauce’: Trainer reveals all the moves used by the star to stay in shape
- PLATYPUS WALKS: While in the plié squat position, waddle forward with your right foot in front of your left. 次に, do the reverse. During the movement, you want to make sure your hands are behind your head, your thighs are parallel to the ground, your knees are straight and forward, and your weight is in your heels.
- SUMO LUNGES: While standing with your legs shoulder-length apart, lift your right leg from the knee and move it in a circular motion. 次に, place it wider than you started and immediately squat down. As you come out of the squat, lift your right leg and kick it out.
- SIDEKICKS: Start on all fours with your hands underneath your shoulders and your knees under your hips. Keeping your knee bent 90 度, lift your right leg until it is parallel to the floor. 次に, straighten your right knee and kick your leg out to the side. Bend the right knee back to 90 度, and then lower the leg.
- PLYOMETRIC SQUAT JUMPS: While standing with your feet shoulder-length apart, squat down and jump up ‘explosively.’ When you land, lower your body back into the squat position. Make sure you land with your entire foot on the ground and try to land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
- SINGLE LEG DEADLIFTS: Stand with both of your feet under hips. Place your left foot on the wall behind you, while keeping your leg straight. Simultaneously, bend your torso forward until it’s almost parallel to the floor. Keep your arms straight and perpendicular to the floor. 次に, begin pulling your left leg forward while keeping it straight, and lift your torso up until you’re standing again.
デビッド, who is based in New York and has worked as a trainer for 35 年, also likes to use single leg deadlifts, boxing, and elements of Pilates in his workouts
デビッドによると, who is based in New York, one of the most important things as a trainer is your ability to ‘look, 聴く, and teach’ your clients.
‘Whether you’re working with Jennifer Lopez or with someone else, there’s an old Biblical phrase that says, “見て, listen and teach,” which are very powerful words,’ 彼は言った.
‘It’s all too easy to put a series of exercises together in a cookie-cutter way. Before you go out and try and impress a client, you want to listen, observe, and see what they need, plus what they want and are willing to commit to.’
David has worked as a celebrity trainer for 35 年, and has also trained stars like Kerry Washington and Kate Upton.
He noted that what separates a good trainer from a bad trainer is the ability to ‘understand intuitively what an individual needs physically, mentally and spiritually.’
‘That is what is often missing – it’s frustrating that this aspect of training is glossed over,’ 彼が追加した.
The workout coach explained that no two bodies are the same, and that ‘lifestyle, diet, and stress,’ とりわけ, can effect his workouts.
違いを見つける! ジェニファー (左の写真 1999) has maintained an incredibly toned figure for decades – which her trainer says is the result of her rigorous workouts
He said Jennifer is ‘meticulous about her eating, sleeping, and generally about everything in her life’
Besides their workouts, David and Jennifer also worked together on his non-profit charity, Just for the Children.
彼は結論を下した, ‘[The charity’s] work is about striking the balance between healthy tech and mindful movement, and tackling childhood obesity – Jennifer wrote the foreword to my book and she’s a very big proponent of integrating a healthy lifestyle into one’s home.’
Back in July 2019, Jennifer’s other trainer, Dodd Romero, revealed to Oprah Magazine that she tends to train for roughly an hour, four to five times a week, focusing on different body parts each time.
He explained that her typical ab routine consists of 50 hanging ab raises, 50 rope crunches, そして 50 incline sit ups with a 45 pound plate.
She would then repeat that but with 35 reps instead. And then again, しかしと 21. And Dodd said that she doesn’t take breaks between each set.
As for her legs, 彼は言った 私たちウィークリー that she normally does five sets of the following: Supported lunges with dumbbells into weighted rope crunches, single dumbbell sumo squats into hanging leg raises, weighted leg presses into calf raises, seated leg extensions into weighted lying leg curls, and weighted hip thrusts into calf raises.
Fans regularly praise Jennifer’s ‘ageless’ 外観, noting she doesn’t look any older than she did when she burst onto the scene decades ago (左の写真 1995 そしてすぐに 2021)
The workout coach explained that no two bodies are the same, and that ‘lifestyle, diet, and stress,’ とりわけ, can effect his workouts