Creative mums share the delicious breakfast boards they are whipping up while on holidays with ‘egg bites’, pancakes, croissants and mini quiches
Start your day with a spread like no other and create a breakfast board full of your favourite treats for the whole family to share.
Three mums have shared their recipes on チクタク for the ultimate breakfast board spreads that are easy to make and feature classic elements.
Some of the delicious breakfast board items include pancakes, waffles, ベーコン, eggs, fresh fruit, bagels, croissants and mini quiches.
Three mums have shared their recipes on TikTok for the ultimate breakfast board spreads that are easy to make and feature classic elements, they feature everything from bagels to bacon, croissants to fruit and more
A mum who goes by ‘momofthreegirls’ オンライン, has shared her unique breakfast board and the tasty treats she laid out for her family to enjoy.
The impressive spread features freshly scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, fresh strawberries, maple syrup, cookies and pancakes.
The mum even created Christmas tree imprinted pancakes with a waffle maker from 目標 to give her board some festive flair.
A mum shared her spread in a TikTok video which consisted of freshly scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, fresh strawberries, maple syrup, cookies and pancakes
Californian mum Samantha Bauchmann also jumped on board the breakfast platter trend and posted a TikTok creating the spread.
Samantha creates a board with fresh blackberries, blueberries and strawberries, as well as pancakes and maple syrup.
For a savoury breakfast option the mum whips up ‘egg bites’ and bacon to add to her wooden board.
How to make Samantha’s breakfast board:
- Wash and slice your favourite fresh fruit.
- Cook the bacon and pancakes – to keep them warm place inside a tortilla warmer and put them in oven on a warm temperature.
- Lay the pancakes out onto the board into a ‘wave’ like pattern.
- Add different fruit around the pancakes and keep the colours alternating.
- Fill two bowls with maple syrup and with cubes of butter and place onto board.
- Place more fruit to the open corners of the board and around the bowl with syrup and butter.
- Create a wave pattern by adding rows of bacon onto both sides of the fruit.
- Fill the remain space on the board with egg bites and serve it up.
ママ Mallory created her gourmet spread using fresh ingredients and called her platter ‘the PERFECT morning breakfast’.
Mallory begins by arranging fresh fruit such as grapes, sliced banana and berries, then continues to build the board with pastries.
She places golden croissants in the centre of the board and adds bagels onto the side of her round wooden platter ready to serve to the family.
This mum calls her platter the ‘The PERFECT morning breakfast’ and it features grapes, sliced banana and berries, then continues to build the board with pastries
Breakfast boards are completely customisable and can feature a variety of food for the whole family to share.
‘Love this! Going to do this in the morn,’ a woman said online.
‘I’ve done this, it’s such a fun idea for the whole family,’ 別の人は言った.