Prince Albert reveals his twins will be joining him for COP26 summit

Prince Albert of Monaco reveals he’s taking six-year-old twins to Glasgow for COP26 because he ‘doesn’t want them to be alone’ – as their mother Princess Charlene remains in South Africa

  • The 63-year-old told People that he ‘didn’t want to leave them alone’ a Monaco
  • As such Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques will be joining him next week
  • Albert said his twins, who turn 7 a dicembre 10, will ‘have their own agenda
  • Prince Albert of Monaco has revealed his six-year-old twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques will be joining him at next week’s Cop26 cambiamento climatico summit in Glasgow.

    The 63-year-old told Persone that he ‘didn’t want to leave them alonein the principalityas Princess Charlene, 43, remains in South Africa after spending much of this year in her home country after contracting a ‘serious sinus infection’ a maggio.

    Longtime environmental advocate Albert said his twins, who turn 7 a dicembre 10, will ‘have their own agenda… visits to museums and little places of interest’.

    The news comes after the Monégasque prince claimed former Olympian Charlene will return home ‘very shortlyand anticipates doctors in Sud Africa will clear his wife for travel within days.

    Prince Albert of Monaco has revealed his six-year-old twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques (pictured in Ireland in September) will be joining him at next week's Cop26 climate change summit in Glasgow

    Prince Albert of Monaco has revealed his six-year-old twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques (pictured in Ireland in September) will be joining him at next week’s Cop26 climate change summit in Glasgow

    I gemelli, who are on holiday from school and made their first official state visit to Ireland last month, will attend the landmark conferencewhich will be attended by many world leaders and aims to agree crucial global action on climate changein Scotland with their father.

    ‘Obviously at that age, 6 o 7, you can’t take them everywhere because they’ll get bored if it’s too official,’ said Albert.

    ‘You have to bring them in slowly into public appearances and different ceremonies. If it’s a trip, that has an official side to it, ma anche [they’ll need] a private side and things to discover they can find it fun and amusing.

    ‘It’s fabulous to have these kinds of memories with them,’ added the prince, who also said he discusses environmental issues in general with his twins.

    The 63-year-old told People that he 'didn’t want to leave them alone' in the principality - as Princess Charlene (nella foto), 43, remains in South Africa after spending much of this year in her home country after contracting a 'serious sinus infection' in May

    The 63-year-old told People that he ‘didn’t want to leave them alonein the principalityas Princess Charlene (nella foto), 43, remains in South Africa after spending much of this year in her home country after contracting a ‘serious sinus infection’ a maggio

    All'inizio di questa settimana, Prince Albert said Charlene will be back in Monaco ‘very shortlyand anticipates doctors in Sud Africa will clear his wife for travel within days.

    Disse Persone that current plans involve Charlene returning to the principality within weeks after spending much of this year in her native South Africa following a ‘serious sinus infectionwhich made her unable to travel and forced her to miss key events including her 10-year wedding anniversary and her children’s first day of school.

    Albert insisted that his wife will return home ‘way before [Monaco’s National Day] on November 19’, adding ‘she’s in good form and much better spirits’.

    He even hopes Charlene, 43, will be able to join him earlier on a planned November 13 visit to Dubai’s World Expo, an international cultural exhibition, but admitted: ‘We’ll make that decision at the last minute.

    All'inizio di questa settimana, Prince Albert said Charlene (nella foto insieme) will be back in Monaco 'very shortly' and anticipates doctors in South Africa will clear his wife for travel within days

    All'inizio di questa settimana, Prince Albert said Charlene (nella foto insieme) will be back in Monaco ‘very shortlyand anticipates doctors in South Africa will clear his wife for travel within days

    In ottobre 8, Zimbabwean-born Charlene underwent a final operation to deal with an ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in Maywith a palace source telling AFP that the procedure ‘went very well’.

    But the royal’s absence from the principality has sparked rumours of a rift between Charlene and Albertwhich the pair have recently denied.

    Albert told the publication that all the family miss her and ‘obviously she misses the children’.

    The royal noted that a sign-off from her medical team is all that is needed to allow her to return to the palace she shares with her children and husband.

    Martedì, Charlene shared an update of her own, taking to her social media account to reveal her heartbreak following her beloved pet dog’s death after being run over.

    Princess Charlene today shared her heartbreak online following her beloved pet dog's death after being run over (nella foto insieme)

    Princess Charlene today shared her heartbreak online following her beloved pet dog’s death after being run over (nella foto insieme)

    L'ex olimpionico, 43, who has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, took to Instagram to share a photo snuggling up with her pooch Angel

    L'ex olimpionico, 43, who has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, took to Instagram to share a photo snuggling up with her pooch Angel

    She took to Instagram today to share a photo snuggling up with her pooch Angel, which was taken last Natale a Monaco.

    The mother-of-two posted: ‘My little Angel died last night, she was run over. I will miss you so much, Riposare in pace.’

    It comes after she sparked concern among fans following her latest appearance online, with some saying she appeared ‘frail’.

    It is unknown if Princess Charlene’s pooch had been staying with her in South Africa or whether the pet had remained with Prince Albert in Monaco.

    It comes weeks after the mother-of-two sparked concern among fans following her latest appearance online (nella foto)

    It comes weeks after the mother-of-two sparked concern among fans following her latest appearance online (nella foto)

    On her most recent public appearance online, the royal wore a smattering of makeup and styled her fringe to the side.

    And yet her appearance in the social media post concerned fans, con una scrittura: 'Guarisci presto, you look so frail, take care, hope you get back to Monaco to your lovely family.

    Last week Princess Charlene said she ‘can’t wait to get home to her childrenbut made no reference to her husband Albert in an interview given in Sud Africa.

    Charlene, who wed Prince Albert II in 2011, has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, and the extended stay has stoked speculation that the royal couple may be headed for divorce.

    Earlier this month Prince Albert insisted that his wife (pictured with their children) is likely to return to Monaco by the end of the month

    Earlier this month Prince Albert insisted that his wife (pictured with their children) is likely to return to Monaco by the end of the month

    However they have denied rumours of a rift and said Charlene’s absence from the principality is due to her contracting the ‘serious sinus infection’.

    In an interview which took place earlier this month and was shared on Charlene’s Instagram pagina, the royal said she ‘misses her children, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, terribly’, aggiungendo: ‘Any mother out there who has been separated from her children for months would feel the same way I feel.

    Nella clip, lei disse: ‘I came to South Africa to oversee some foundation projects. I was unwell at the time, unknowingly, with an infection. It was addressed immediately. Sfortunatamente, it grounded me for some months in South Africa.

    ‘I had my one procedureit was very successful. I’m well, I’m feeling much stronger. I have one more procedure. Then I cannot wait to get home to my children, who I miss terribly.

    It comes amid reports that Prince Albert (nella foto) 'applied for sovereign immunity' in his court battle to fight claims he fathered a third love child before marrying Charlene

    It comes amid reports that Prince Albert (nella foto) ‘applied for sovereign immunityin his court battle to fight claims he fathered a third love child before marrying Charlene

    Elsewhere in the interview she touched on community in South Africa, saying she would like to impart ‘unity and strength.

    Lei disse: ‘Obviously I would never like to touch on anything politically. But what can be done, is people need to set their differences aside and think of the generations to come and less of themselves.

    ‘Too much emphasis is put on ourselves and less on the future generations to come. What do they have to look back on? Who is their guide? That needs to be installed.

    Speaking about the anti-poaching work she has been undertaking while in South Africa this year, lei disse: ‘I am determined to come back and continue the work I set out to do as I have done in many countries over Africa and in South Africa.

    Zimbabwean-born Charlene, 43, who wed Prince Albert II in 2011, has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, and the extended stay has stoked speculation that the royal couple (nella foto) may be headed for divorce

    Zimbabwean-born Charlene, 43, who wed Prince Albert II in 2011, has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, and the extended stay has stoked speculation that the royal couple (nella foto) may be headed for divorce

    ‘Conservation, preservation, restoration and education. That is what my foundation stands for. We save lives.

    How Charlene and Albert made solo outings in South Africa and Monaco during nine months apart

    gennaio 27 – Charlene è fotografata con Albert per la Cerimonia della Santa Devota a Monaco.

    marzo 18 – Charlene è raffigurata al memoriale per il defunto monarca Zulu, Re Goodwill Zwelithini al Palazzo Reale di KwaKhethomthandayo a Nongoma, Sud Africa

    aprile 2 – Charlene pubblica una sua foto su Instagram, Albert e i loro gemelli Jacques e Gabriella per Pasqua.

    Non si sa dove sia stata scattata l'immagine.

    Maggio 8 – Albert, Jacques e Gabriella partecipano a un Gran Premio di Monaco senza Charlene

    Maggio 10 – Albert partecipa al Monaco Gala Awards a Monaco senza Charlene

    Maggio 18 – Charlene condivide la sua prima foto dal suo viaggio di conservazione in Sud Africa

    giugno 1 – Principe Alberto II, Jacques e Gabriella partecipano all'evento al Museo Oceanico di Monaco

    giugno 3 – Emergono nuove foto di Charlene durante il suo viaggio di conservazione

    giugno 5- Charlene si mostra unita mentre condivide una foto con la sua famiglia per celebrare il quinto compleanno di sua nipote con la famiglia di suo fratello e Albert e i gemelli in Sud Africa

    giugno 7 – Albert e i gemelli partecipano ai World Rugby Sevens senza Charlene

    giugno 17 – Il principe Alberto partecipa al concerto estivo della Croce Rossa a Montecarlo con sua sorella, la principessa Carolina di Hannover

    giugno 18 – Il principe Alberto appare da solo al Festival della TV di Montecarlo

    giugno 24 – La fondazione di Charlene rilascia una dichiarazione in cui afferma che il reale non è in grado di viaggiare e sta subendo le procedure per un orecchio, infezione del naso e della gola

    luglio 2 – Charlene e Albert festeggiano il loro decimo anniversario separatamente. "Quest'anno sarà la prima volta che non sarò con mio marito per il nostro anniversario a luglio, che è difficile, e mi rattrista,’ Sua Altezza Serenissima la Principessa Charlene ha detto in una dichiarazione.

    luglio 3 – Albert appare con l'affascinante nipote Charlotte Casiraghi al 15° evento internazionale di Monte-Carlo Jumping, che fa parte del Longines Global Champions Tour di Monaco,

    luglio 27 – Il principe Alberto partecipa da solo alle Olimpiadi di Tokyo

    agosto 13 – Charlene subisce un'operazione di quattro ore. Il motivo non è annunciato

    agosto 25 – Charlene condivide le foto del principe Alberto, Gabriella e Jacques le fanno visita in Sud Africa

    agosto 31 – Sui media crescono le speculazioni sulla relazione di coppia

    settembre 1 – Charlene is admitted under an alias to the Netcare Alberlito Hospital after suddenly ‘collapsing

    settembre 2She is discharged, with a statement from the Palais Princier reading: ‘Her Highness is closely monitored by Her medical team who said that Her condition was not worrying

    settembre 23 – Prince Albert attends the 2021 Monte Carlo Gala for Planetary Health

    settembre 29Prince Albert is joined on the red carpet by actress Sharon Stone for a first look at the eagerly anticipated James Bond release

    settembre 30Charlene releases a stylish video promoting her anti-poaching campaign from her South African bolthole

    ottobre 3Princess Charlene shares a photograph of herself smiling in front of a bible in her first snap since being discharged from hospital following her health scare

    ottobre 5Prince Albert attends Sportel Awards Ceremony in Monte Carlo with nephew Louis Ducruet

    ottobre 6Albert tells RMC radio Charlene is ‘ready to come home

    ottobre 8 – Princess undergoes surgery in South Africa

    Annuncio pubblicitario

    The release of the interview came days after a palace source said her final operation to deal with an ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in May ‘went very well’.

    The operation in Sud Africa was performed under general anaesthetic, and ‘is the last she had to undergo following her ENT infection. She will be under observation for 48 ore,’ the source told French news agency AFP.

    It comes amid reports that Albert ‘applied for sovereign immunityin his court battle to fight claims he fathered a third love child before marrying Charlene.

    The 63-year-old prince, che già sostiene due figli illegittimi, is alleged to have had a relationship with a Brazilian woman which resulted in a daughter in 2005.

    il reclamo, che i suoi avvocati hanno liquidato come una "bufala", è particolarmente doloroso dato che all'epoca usciva con Charlene, having met the former Olympic swimmer in 2000.

    It was reported last year that the case would go to court in Milan in February, however according to Cittadina&Nazione, il prince’s lawyers pleaded sovereign immunity and the case has been delayed.

    Lawyer Erich Grimaldi, who is acting on behalf of the woman, said he hopes the judge will reject Albert’s plea and he is waiting for the case to come back to court, which he believes will happen ‘imminently’.

    L'attrice 34enne - che non può essere nominata per motivi legali - afferma di aver avuto una relazione appassionata con Albert, che porta alla nascita della loro figlia - il cui nome è anche classificato - a luglio 4, 2005.

    Albert ha ricevuto una lettera scritta a mano dal bambino, chi è adesso 16, a settembre dello scorso anno leggendo: 'Non capisco perché sono cresciuto senza un padre, e ora che ti ho trovato, you don’t want to see me.

    Last December, legal papers were also filed, in quanto gli avvocati del ricorrente hanno invitato Albert a sottoporsi a un test del DNA, proprio come ha fatto prima di essere finalmente identificato come il padre di due figli illegittimi nati negli anni '90 e nei primi anni 2000.

    ‘This was before Charlene and Albert were an item, but the latest case covers a time when she was already in love with him,’ a source who works closely with the Monaco Royal household revealed at the time.

    ‘Charlene has had a terrible year, with one family crisis after another including Albert going down with coronavirus, and now she’s gearing herself up for this hell.

    La principessa, whose maiden name was Charlene Wittstock, was an Olympic swimmer for South Africa when she first met Albert at a Monaco aquatic competition in 2000.

    They began dating soon afterwards, before Charlene married into the House of Grimaldi at a star-studded wedding in July 2011.

    Their twins – daughter Gabriella and son Jacques – were born three years later and are seen as the family’s official heirs.

    By this time, Charlene had come to terms with Albert’s hard fought legal battles with women who eventually won financial settlements over children they had with Albert – even though he originally denied their claims.

    A maggio 2005, poco prima di essere intronizzato come Principe di Monaco, Albert ha confermato di essere il padre biologico di Alexandre, la cui madre era Nicole Coste, un ex assistente di volo dell'Air France del Togo.

    Un test del DNA a maggio 2006 also confirmed Albert was the father of Jazmine Grace, il risultato di una relazione con Tamara Rotolo, un agente immobiliare americano che ha conosciuto mentre era in vacanza nel sud della Francia.

    Jazmine è nata negli anni '90 e Alexandre in 2003. The Brazilian woman says she travelled around the world with the Prince in the 2000s.

    Lawyer Grimaldi said he had filed papers with specific details of his client’s love affair with Albert, including trips to Brazil, the USA, France and Russia.

    While in Moscow, the lovers are even said to have had a meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin, who gave the Brazilian ‘a warm hug’, according to court papers.

    Albert’s lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, has described the allegations as a ‘a hoax’, detto: ‘There are no intimate photos, no tangible facts surrounding a possible relationship.

    Neither Albert’s daughter Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, adesso 28, nor his son, Alexandre Grimaldi-Coste, 17, can claim the throne of Monaco, secondo accordi finanziari negoziati.

    La linea di successione favorisce invece il principe Jacques e la principessa Gabriella, sei, and who frequently appear in their parents’ post sui social media.

    I commenti sono chiusi.