Prince Albert reveals his twins will be joining him for COP26 summit

Prince Albert of Monaco reveals he’s taking six-year-old twins to Glasgow for COP26 because he ‘doesn’t want them to be alone’ – as their mother Princess Charlene remains in South Africa

  • The 63-year-old told People that he ‘didn’t want to leave them alone’ 모나코
  • As such Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques will be joining him next week
  • Albert said his twins, who turn 7 12 월 10, will ‘have their own agenda
  • Prince Albert of Monaco has revealed his six-year-old twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques will be joining him at next week’s Cop26 기후 변화 summit in 글래스고.

    The 63-year-old told 사람들 that he ‘didn’t want to leave them alonein the principalityas Princess Charlene, 43, remains in South Africa after spending much of this year in her home country after contracting a ‘serious sinus infection’ 5 월.

    Longtime environmental advocate Albert said his twins, who turn 7 12 월 10, will ‘have their own agenda… visits to museums and little places of interest’.

    The news comes after the Monégasque prince claimed former Olympian Charlene will return home ‘very shortlyand anticipates doctors in 남아프리카 will clear his wife for travel within days.

    Prince Albert of Monaco has revealed his six-year-old twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques (pictured in Ireland in September) will be joining him at next week's Cop26 climate change summit in Glasgow

    Prince Albert of Monaco has revealed his six-year-old twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques (pictured in Ireland in September) will be joining him at next week’s Cop26 climate change summit in Glasgow

    쌍둥이들, who are on holiday from school and made their first official state visit to Ireland last month, will attend the landmark conferencewhich will be attended by many world leaders and aims to agree crucial global action on climate changein Scotland with their father.

    ‘Obviously at that age, 6 또는 7, you can’t take them everywhere because they’ll get bored if it’s too official,’ said Albert.

    ‘You have to bring them in slowly into public appearances and different ceremonies. If it’s a trip, that has an official side to it, but also [they’ll need] a private side and things to discover they can find it fun and amusing.

    ‘It’s fabulous to have these kinds of memories with them,’ added the prince, who also said he discusses environmental issues in general with his twins.

    The 63-year-old told People that he 'didn’t want to leave them alone' in the principality - as Princess Charlene (사진), 43, remains in South Africa after spending much of this year in her home country after contracting a 'serious sinus infection' in May

    The 63-year-old told People that he ‘didn’t want to leave them alonein the principalityas Princess Charlene (사진), 43, remains in South Africa after spending much of this year in her home country after contracting a ‘serious sinus infection’ 5 월

    이번주 초, Prince Albert said Charlene will be back in Monaco ‘very shortlyand anticipates doctors in 남아프리카 will clear his wife for travel within days.

    그는 말했다 사람들 that current plans involve Charlene returning to the principality within weeks after spending much of this year in her native South Africa following a ‘serious sinus infectionwhich made her unable to travel and forced her to miss key events including her 10-year wedding anniversary and her children’s first day of school.

    Albert insisted that his wife will return home ‘way before [Monaco’s National Day] on November 19’, adding ‘she’s in good form and much better spirits’.

    He even hopes Charlene, 43, will be able to join him earlier on a planned November 13 visit to Dubai’s World Expo, an international cultural exhibition, but admitted: ‘We’ll make that decision at the last minute.

    이번주 초, Prince Albert said Charlene (함께 사진) will be back in Monaco 'very shortly' and anticipates doctors in South Africa will clear his wife for travel within days

    이번주 초, Prince Albert said Charlene (함께 사진) will be back in Monaco ‘very shortlyand anticipates doctors in South Africa will clear his wife for travel within days

    10 월 8, Zimbabwean-born Charlene underwent a final operation to deal with an ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in Maywith a palace source telling AFP that the procedure ‘went very well’.

    But the royal’s absence from the principality has sparked rumours of a rift between Charlene and Albertwhich the pair have recently denied.

    Albert told the publication that all the family miss her and ‘obviously she misses the children’.

    The royal noted that a sign-off from her medical team is all that is needed to allow her to return to the palace she shares with her children and husband.

    화요일에, Charlene shared an update of her own, taking to her social media account to reveal her heartbreak following her beloved pet dog’s death after being run over.

    Princess Charlene today shared her heartbreak online following her beloved pet dog's death after being run over (함께 사진)

    Princess Charlene today shared her heartbreak online following her beloved pet dog’s death after being run over (함께 사진)

    전 올림픽 선수, 43, who has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, took to Instagram to share a photo snuggling up with her pooch Angel

    전 올림픽 선수, 43, who has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, took to Instagram to share a photo snuggling up with her pooch Angel

    She took to 인스 타 그램 today to share a photo snuggling up with her pooch Angel, which was taken last 크리스마스 모나코.

    The mother-of-two posted: ‘My little Angel died last night, she was run over. I will miss you so much, Rest In Peace.

    It comes after she sparked concern among fans following her latest appearance online, with some saying she appeared ‘frail’.

    It is unknown if Princess Charlene’s pooch had been staying with her in South Africa or whether the pet had remained with Prince Albert in Monaco.

    It comes weeks after the mother-of-two sparked concern among fans following her latest appearance online (사진)

    It comes weeks after the mother-of-two sparked concern among fans following her latest appearance online (사진)

    On her most recent public appearance online, the royal wore a smattering of makeup and styled her fringe to the side.

    And yet her appearance in the social media post concerned fans, 하나의 글로: ‘Get well soon, you look so frail, take care, hope you get back to Monaco to your lovely family.

    Last week Princess Charlene said she ‘can’t wait to get home to her childrenbut made no reference to her husband Albert in an interview given in 남아프리카.

    샬린, who wed Prince Albert II in 2011, has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, and the extended stay has stoked speculation that the royal couple may be headed for divorce.

    Earlier this month Prince Albert insisted that his wife (pictured with their children) is likely to return to Monaco by the end of the month

    Earlier this month Prince Albert insisted that his wife (pictured with their children) is likely to return to Monaco by the end of the month

    However they have denied rumours of a rift and said Charlene’s absence from the principality is due to her contracting the ‘serious sinus infection’.

    In an interview which took place earlier this month and was shared on Charlene’s 인스 타 그램 페이지, the royal said she ‘misses her children, 자크 왕자와 가브리엘라 공주, terribly’, 첨가: ‘Any mother out there who has been separated from her children for months would feel the same way I feel.

    클립에서, 그녀가 말했다: ‘I came to South Africa to oversee some foundation projects. I was unwell at the time, unknowingly, with an infection. It was addressed immediately. 운수 나쁘게, it grounded me for some months in South Africa.

    ‘I had my one procedureit was very successful. I’m well, I’m feeling much stronger. I have one more procedure. Then I cannot wait to get home to my children, who I miss terribly.

    It comes amid reports that Prince Albert (사진) 'applied for sovereign immunity' in his court battle to fight claims he fathered a third love child before marrying Charlene

    It comes amid reports that Prince Albert (사진) ‘applied for sovereign immunityin his court battle to fight claims he fathered a third love child before marrying Charlene

    Elsewhere in the interview she touched on community in South Africa, saying she would like to impart ‘unity and strength.

    그녀가 말했다: ‘Obviously I would never like to touch on anything politically. But what can be done, is people need to set their differences aside and think of the generations to come and less of themselves.

    ‘Too much emphasis is put on ourselves and less on the future generations to come. What do they have to look back on? Who is their guide? That needs to be installed.

    Speaking about the anti-poaching work she has been undertaking while in South Africa this year, 그녀가 말했다: ‘I am determined to come back and continue the work I set out to do as I have done in many countries over Africa and in South Africa.

    Zimbabwean-born Charlene, 43, who wed Prince Albert II in 2011, has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, and the extended stay has stoked speculation that the royal couple (사진) may be headed for divorce

    Zimbabwean-born Charlene, 43, who wed Prince Albert II in 2011, has been living in her home country of South Africa for much of this year, and the extended stay has stoked speculation that the royal couple (사진) may be headed for divorce

    ‘Conservation, preservation, restoration and education. That is what my foundation stands for. We save lives.

    How Charlene and Albert made solo outings in South Africa and Monaco during nine months apart

    일월 27 – Charlene은 모나코에서 열린 Sainte Devote Ceremony에서 Albert와 함께 사진을 찍고 있습니다..

    행진 18 – Charlene은 Zulu 군주 기념관에서 사진을 찍습니다., Nongoma의 KwaKhethomthandayo 왕궁에서 Goodwill Zwelithini 왕, 남아프리카

    4 월 2 – Charlene은 자신의 Instagram 사진을 게시합니다., 부활절을 위한 알베르와 쌍둥이 자크와 가브리엘라.

    사진이 어디서 찍혔는지 불명.

    할 수있다 8 – 알버트, Jacques와 Gabriella는 Charlene 없이 모나코에서 열린 그랑프리 행사에 참석합니다.

    할 수있다 10 – Albert는 Charlene 없이 Monaco에서 열리는 Monaco Gala Awards에 참석합니다.

    할 수있다 18 – Charlene은 남아프리카 공화국의 보존 여행에서 그녀의 첫 번째 사진을 공유합니다.

    유월 1 – 알베르 2세 왕자, Jacques와 Gabriella는 모나코의 해양 박물관에서 행사에 참석합니다.

    유월 3 – 그녀의 보존 여행에 Charlene의 새로운 사진이 등장합니다.

    유월 5- Charlene은 남아프리카에서 남동생의 가족, Albert 및 쌍둥이와 함께 조카의 다섯 번째 생일을 기념하기 위해 가족과 함께 사진을 공유하면서 단합된 모습을 보입니다.

    유월 7 – Albert와 쌍둥이는 Charlene 없이 World Rugby Sevens에 참석합니다.

    유월 17 – 알버트 왕자는 여동생 하노버의 캐롤라인 공주와 함께 몬테카를로에서 열린 적십자 여름 콘서트에 참석합니다.

    유월 18 – 알버트 왕자가 혼자 등장한다 몬테카를로 TV 페스티벌

    유월 24 – Charlene의 재단은 왕실이 여행을 할 수 없으며 귀에 대한 절차를 진행 중이라는 성명을 발표했습니다., 코와 인후 감염

    칠월 2 – Charlene과 Albert는 각각 10주년을 기념합니다.. 7월 결혼기념일에 남편과 함께하지 않는 것은 올해가 처음이다., 어렵다, 그리고 그것은 나를 슬프게 한다,’ 그녀의 고요한 전 공주 Charlene은 성명에서 말했습니다..

    칠월 3 – 앨버트는 제15회 국제 몬테카를로 점핑 대회에서 매력적인 조카 Charlotte Casiraghi와 함께 나타납니다., 이는 론진 글로벌 챔피언 모나코 투어의 일부입니다.,

    칠월 27 – 앨버트 왕자, 도쿄 올림픽에 혼자 참석

    팔월 13 – Charlene은 4시간 동안 수술을 받습니다.. 이유는 발표되지 않음

    팔월 25 – Charlene은 알버트 왕자의 사진을 공유합니다., 남아프리카 공화국에서 그녀를 방문하는 가브리엘라와 자크

    팔월 31 – 부부 관계에 대한 언론의 추측

    구월 1 – Charlene is admitted under an alias to the Netcare Alberlito Hospital after suddenly ‘collapsing

    구월 2She is discharged, with a statement from the Palais Princier reading: ‘Her Highness is closely monitored by Her medical team who said that Her condition was not worrying

    구월 23 – Prince Albert attends the 2021 Monte Carlo Gala for Planetary Health

    구월 29Prince Albert is joined on the red carpet by actress Sharon Stone for a first look at the eagerly anticipated James Bond release

    구월 30Charlene releases a stylish video promoting her anti-poaching campaign from her South African bolthole

    십월 3Princess Charlene shares a photograph of herself smiling in front of a bible in her first snap since being discharged from hospital following her health scare

    십월 5Prince Albert attends Sportel Awards Ceremony in Monte Carlo with nephew Louis Ducruet

    십월 6Albert tells RMC radio Charlene is ‘ready to come home

    십월 8 – Princess undergoes surgery in South Africa

    광고

    The release of the interview came days after a palace source said her final operation to deal with an ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in May ‘went very well’.

    The operation in 남아프리카 was performed under general anaesthetic, and ‘is the last she had to undergo following her ENT infection. She will be under observation for 48 시간,’ the source told French news agency AFP.

    It comes amid reports that Albert ‘applied for sovereign immunityin his court battle to fight claims he fathered a third love child before marrying Charlene.

    The 63-year-old prince, 이미 두 명의 사생아를 부양하고, 브라질 여성과 관계를 맺어 딸을 낳았다 고 주장됩니다. 2005.

    주장, 그의 변호사가 '가짜'라고 일축 한, 그는 당시 Charlene과 데이트를했기 때문에 특히 고통 스럽습니다., 전 올림픽 수영 선수를 만난 2000.

    It was reported last year that the case would go to court in Milan in February, however according to 도시&국가, 그만큼 prince’s lawyers pleaded sovereign immunity and the case has been delayed.

    Lawyer Erich Grimaldi, who is acting on behalf of the woman, said he hopes the judge will reject Albert’s plea and he is waiting for the case to come back to court, which he believes will happen ‘imminently’.

    법적인 이유로 이름을 알 수없는 34 세의 청구인은 알버트와 열정적 인 관계를 가졌다 고 말했습니다., 7 월에 이름도 분류 된 딸의 탄생으로 이어지는 4, 2005.

    앨버트는 아이로부터 손으로 쓴 편지를 받았습니다., 지금 누구인가 16, 작년 9월 독서: ‘내가 왜 아버지없이 자랐는지 모르겠어요, 이제 당신을 찾았으니, you don’t want to see me.

    Last December, legal papers were also filed, 청구인의 변호사로서 Albert가 1990년대와 2000년대 초반에 태어난 두 명의 사생아의 아버지로 최종 확인되기 전과 마찬가지로 DNA 검사를 받도록 요청했습니다..

    ‘This was before Charlene and Albert were an item, 하지만 최근 사건은 그녀가 이미 그와 사랑에 빠졌던 때를 다루고 있습니다,’ a source who works closely with the Monaco Royal household revealed at the time.

    ‘샬린은 끔찍한 한 해를 보냈습니다., with one family crisis after another including Albert going down with coronavirus, and now she’s gearing herself up for this hell.

    공주, 그의 처녀 이름은 Charlene Wittstock이었습니다., 남아프리카의 올림픽 수영 선수 였을 때 모나코 수상 대회에서 Albert를 처음 만났습니다. 2000.

    그들은 곧 데이트를 시작했습니다, Charlene이 7 월에 스타가 박힌 결혼식에서 그리말디의 집에 결혼하기 전 2011.

    쌍둥이 인 딸 Gabriella와 아들 Jacques는 3 년 후 태어나 가족의 공식 상속자로 간주됩니다..

    이때까지, 샬린은 앨버트와 함께 가졌던 자녀들에 대한 재정적 합의를이긴 여성들과 벌어진 앨버트의 치열한 법적 싸움을 받아 들였습니다. 원래는 자신의 주장을 부인했지만.

    5 월 2005, 그가 모나코의 왕자로 즉위하기 직전에, Albert는 그가 Alexandre의 생물학적 아버지임을 확인했습니다., 니콜 코스테의 어머니, 토고 출신의 전 에어 프랑스 승무원.

    5 월의 DNA 검사 2006 Albert가 Jazmine Grace의 아버지임을 확인했습니다., Tamara Rotolo와의 관계의 결과, 프랑스 남부에서 휴가를 보내는 동안 만난 미국 부동산 중개인.

    Jazmine은 1990 년대에 태어 났고 Alexandre는 2003. 브라질 여성은 2000 년대에 왕자와 함께 전 세계를 여행했다고합니다..

    Lawyer Grimaldi said he had filed papers with specific details of his client’s love affair with Albert, 브라질 여행 포함, 미국, 프랑스와 러시아.

    모스크바에있는 동안, 연인들은 블라디미르 푸틴 러시아 대통령과 만남을 가졌다 고한다, 브라질 사람에게 '따뜻한 포옹', 법원 서류에 따르면.

    Albert의 변호사, 티에리 라코스테, 혐의를 '가짜'라고 설명했습니다., 속담: '친밀한 사진은 없습니다, no tangible facts surrounding a possible relationship.

    앨버트의 딸 재즈 민 그레이스 그리말디도, 지금 28, 그의 아들도, Alexandre Grimaldi-Coste, 17, 모나코의 왕좌를 차지할 수 있습니다, 협상 된 재정 계약에 따라.

    대신 계승 계는 자크 왕자와 가브리엘라 공주를 선호합니다., 육, and who frequently appear in their parents’ 소셜 미디어 게시물.

    댓글이 닫혀 있습니다..