Transfer Deadline Day LIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus exit is confirmed, with Man United’s announcement on the way, £30m Daniel James heads for his Leeds medical… and who will Real Madrid and Chelsea sign?
Transfer deadline day is upon us with clubs across Europe looking to finalise late deals before the window slams shut at 11pm.
Several big deals could still go through before the end of the day with Real Madrid looking to complete a move for Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga.
스포츠메일 will keep you up-to-date with all the latest news, deals and rumours throughout transfer deadline day.
JOE BERNSTEIN: Midfielder Bersant Celina, who began his career at Manchester City, has clinched a move to League One Ipswich Town today from French club Dijon.
Celina, 24. made four appearances for City before moving on to Swansea and then Dijon. The Kosovan international previously spent time at Portman Road in 2017/18 on loan from The Etihad.
ADRIAN KAJUMBA: West Ham have confirmed the capture of Nikola Vlasic on a five-year deal with the option of an extra 12 개월.
West Ham have paid CSKA Moscow an initial £25.7m for the 23 year-old Croatia international with a further £7.7m due in add-ons.
– Odsonne Edouard is due at Crystal Palace for his medical this morning ahead of £15m move from Celtic
– Chelsea midfielder Tino Anjorin, 19, is joining Lokomotiv Moscow on loan with a £17m option and buy-back clause.
Talks are ongoing between Chelsea and Sevilla for defender Jules Kounde despite hitting an impasse on Monday over the fee.
– Everton left-back Niels Nkounkou, 20, is in talks to join Standard Liege on loan.
– Brighton are splashing out £22million for the double signing of Getafe defender Marc Cucurella and Slavia Prague forward Abdallah Sima.
The South coast club had another £20m bid rejected for Benfica striker Darwin Nunez but have paid the £15m release clause for Spain international full back Cucurella, 23, and are close to agreement on a £7m deal for Slavia Prague forward Abdallah Sima, 20.
Brighton goalkeeper Christian Walton has joined Ipswich Town on loan while Brighton’s Swiss striker Andi Zeqiri has signed for Augsburg on loan.
– Norwich City have signed Schalke centre back Ozan Kabak on an initial loan with view to an £11.5million transfer.
The 21-year-old had a spell on loan at Liverpool earlier this year. Norwich also confirmed the signing of Norway midfielder Mathias Normann from FC Rostov and cancelled the contract of another midfielder Melvin Sitti.
– Bournemouth are to sign Celtic midfielder Ryan Christie. The 26-year-old also had an offer to join Burnley. The championship side are also signing striker Jamal Lowe from Swansea for £2m despite rival interest from Blackburn Rovers.
– Aston Villa midfielder Conor Hourihane has joined Sheffield United on loan. The 30-year-old could be joined by free agent Adlene Guedioura while the Championship side are also discussing a contract for former Chelsea and Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero.
– Wolves have asked about Fulham centre back Tosin Adarabioyo after being rebuffed in their attempt to sign Sven Botman from Lille.
– Fulham midfielder Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa is joining Napoli on loan with the option to make it permanent for around £9million. Fulham have had a £2.5m bid for Swansea City captain Matt Grimes rejected. Blackburn want Swansea striker Jamal Lowe.
– West Ham forward Mipo Odubeko, 18, is joining Huddersfield Town on loan.
– Manchester City want talented midfielder James McAtee to stay with their first team squad despite requests from Swansea City, Brentford, Blackburn Rovers, Derby County, Nottingham Forest and Sunderland.
– Liverpool may allow left-back Tony Gallacher to leave on a free with sell-on clause amid interest from Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham, Charlton and Oxford.
Everton are in talks to sign Salomon Rondon but the move is being complicated by money owed to the striker by his Chinese club Dalian Yifang.
Toffees boss Rafa Benitez wants a reunion with the Venezuelan – who he signed for Newcastle and Dalian – and it is hoped a deal can be struck before today’s deadline.
READ MORE BELOW
SIMON JONES: Everton have completed the sale of Italy international Moise Kean back to Juventus
It’s been broken down as: Two-year loan deal worth 7 million euros. Permanent deal worth 28 million euros. Bonuses 3 million euros Total: 38M euros (£32.5m)
Jack Wilshere may finally have found himself a club. The midfielder, who was released by Bournemouth at the end of last season, is currently training with Como and is hoping to secure a move to a club in Italy.
– Danny Drinkwater has signed for Championship club Reading.
– Troy Deeney has left Watford after 11 years to sign for Birmingham.
– Bayern Munich have wrapped up the signing of Marcel Sabitzer from rivals RB Leipzig.
– Tiemoue Bakayoko has joined AC Milan on loan from Chelsea for another season.
YOU CAN READ THE FULL STORIES ON ALL OF THOSE DEALS BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW
The striker returns to Juventus on a two-year loan deal, with an option to make his move permanent.
It looks like Kylian Mbappe’s long-standing transfer saga is going to end in disappointment for him, with his dream Real Madrid move seemingly having to wait. Reports in France claim the striker is now expected to stay at PSG, at least until January now.
READ MORE BELOW
A fee was agreed yesterday and Sportsmail understands Tottenham are confident of getting the deal for the highly-rated 22-year-old over the line before the window slams shut tonight.
The defender has been linked with moves to a number of clubs throughout the transfer window and now has reported interest from his boyhood club Barcelona.
READ THE FULL STORY BELOW
Even if they don’t bring anyone in, the Gunners are still set for a busy day today with a number of players trying to force through a move away from the club.
I’m sure you saw yesterday, but in case you missed it, Ainsley Maitland-Niles was one player who looked like leaving after posting online he ‘just wanted to go where I’m wanted’ in an impassioned plea for a move.
Everton were interested in a loan deal but Arsenal have now told him he will be staying at the club.
READ MORE BELOW
Lord knows they could do with some more fresh faces after the start they’ve made. It looks unlikely anyone will come through the doors right now, but they have just had a handy and timely cash injection following the release of Willian. The Brazilian, who was on an eye-watering salary of £220,000-a-week, has had his deal ripped up after 12 months and is joining Corinthians on a free transfer.
READ THE FULL STORY BELOW
As things stand, Chelsea face missing out on Jules Kounde and Saul Niguez after their Spanish clubs changed their demands for the pair. But stranger things have happened and Sportsmail understands there is still a chance either of these deals could be finalised before the deadline today. So it could be an exciting day for you Chelsea fans out there.
READ THE LATEST ON THESE DEALS BELOW
Patrick Vieira has wanted a new striker at Selhurst Park, will he get Celtic’s Edouard in before the deadline shuts tonight? Palace also have reported interest in Eddie Nketiah.
MORE DETAILS BELOW
Leeds came agonisingly close to signing Dan James six months before he joined United and may now finally get their man after he fell down the pecking order following the arrival of Jadon Sancho at Old Trafford this season.
READ MORE BY CLICKING BELOW
First up, Real Madrid look like they’re finally going to land Rennes wonderkid Eduardo Camavinga after having a £27m offer accepted. The midfielder was also on Manchester United’s radar, so the news will come as a blow to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
READ THE FULL STORY BELOW
Today’s the day! You’ve marked it on your calendars and now it’s finally here. The transfer deadline day.
Will there be any last-minute deals? Who will your club bring in? And will there be another shock like that time Manchester City signed Robinho out of the blue?
It’s all so exciting. Let’s hope we get plenty of drama. As things stand, the biggest possible deals to look out for today are Eduardo Camavinga to Real Madrid, Daniel James to Leeds and Odsonne Edouard to Crystal Palace, but we all know how quickly things can change.
I have the pleasure of keeping you up to date with the latest news, developments and gossip throughout the day, so make sure you stay right here!